A VENUE FOR ALL EVENTS
MUCH MORE THAN A BANQUET HALL
Located at 75 Derry Road West, Mississauga, the Mississauga Convention Centre can host events for up to 2,400 people at a time, using a variety of room configurations.
Each ballroom offers a deluxe bridal suite for your last minute preparations. A regal foyer, beautifully landscaped grounds, and seven tastefully decorated interior halls create an experience of elegance and luxury. We offer customized menu selections from an in-house chef and friendly, courteous staff
Share A piece of our history
The original catering company was established in 1978 called Continental Brothers Ltd. A family owned and operated business, where our attention to detail, personalized care and exemplary customer service were paramount to our success.
Our vision began as a way to provide an elegant and luxurious space, dedicated to event planning and hosting. Faced with a thriving corporate landscape and a diverse social community, we wanted to exceed the needs of both of our core clients. Through insight and experience, we developed the Mississauga Convention Centre.
Since the Mississauga Convention Centre opened in 1999, our 30,000 square feet of obstruction free exhibit space, has provided a facility suitable for all types of events. Our facility was the first in the Mississauga area to successfully cater to both corporate and social events.
Community & Giving
The elegance and grandeur of the facility have made it the preferred venue for many high profile events, with guest lists that included celebrities, politicians and the business elite.
As a business, the Mississauga Convention Centre takes its corporate responsibility very seriously. We pride ourselves in following green initiatives to protect the environment and in giving back to the community. We are also the very first venue in Mississauga to develop our own Foundation – the Mississauga Convention Centre Foundation. Mandated to support local charities and families in need.
Tour Our Facility
Features & Benefits
• 800 Complimentary parking spaces onsite around the building
• 3 Separate main entrances
• Ground level loading dock
• Washroom with wheel chair accessible stalls and sinks
• Designated disabled parking
Staff and Vendors
• Exclusive electrical supplier – Freedom Electrical Services
• bb Blanc as audio visual supplier and entertainment specialists
• Professional & experienced staff to assist with all planning & logistics of event
• Onsite catering staff to handle all food and beverage requirements
• First aid services in case of emergency, we have staff who are qualified onsite. AED (automated external defibrillator) centrally located in lobby
Additional Venue Info
• Adjustable lighting in ballroom space.
• 16 Foot high ceiling clearance
• Large expansive lobby area
• 30,000 square feet of non-obstructed elegantly decorated ballrooms that can be divided into 7 rooms
• High-speed wireless and wired packages to choose from
• State-of-the-art equipped boardroom
• 6 beautiful suites can be utilized as green rooms or bridal suite
• For your convenience, ATM is available in lobby area
• Water efficient bathroom fixtures with low flush toilets, sensor low flow taps
• Hanging points of rigging – all rigging must be executed by bb Blanc
• Emergency back-up hydro generator – GENERAC
• We compost all food items to be environmentally responsible
Venue Policies and Procedures
In addition to our venue floor plan and room configuration options, the Mississauga Convention Centre recommends that those planning or hosting an event at our location also familiarizes themselves with our company policies and procedures, which should answer your questions regarding a wide range of topics including catering and menu selection, taxes and service charges, SOCAN regulations, rigging, shipping and more.
Should you require any further information relating to the venue, you can contact us using the form on our contact page, or call us directly on 905-564-1920.
We Love Hearing What You Have To Say
Always very clean and professional, very classy and respectful place. The employees are also super friendly and polite. Even the bathroom is VERY clean. I am always impressed when i go here and it surprises me every time. Absolutely beautiful venue.
Wedding day! Nice place. There is tons of parking but at peak hours and days you may still find it full. Location is very centric. The rooms are huge. Can fit several hundred easy. I think it was around 4 or 5 rooms total. Overall a cool place.
Beautiful venue for weddings and special occasions. at Patricia’s cake Creations we have delivered many cakes there. We have done weddings, photo shoots, baby showers, bridal showers, and big birthdays. Always on time and always prepared.